Daniel Hyles is a Senior Software Architect at SSW, a Microsoft Certified Partner specialising in SQL Server .NET Solutions. Although specialising in Web E-commerce solutions, Daniel has extensive experience in Microsoft both pre and post .NET and loves working with C#, VB .NET, SQL Server and applications for PDA's/smartphones.
Daniel also helps many clients and SSW with network administration. Daniel helps develop internal products such as SSW Access Reporter.
Some recent clients include:
- Chubb (www.chubb.com.au)
Massive optimisation work on slow intranet/payroll site.
Related Technology: ASP.NET 2.0 Application, SQL Server 2005
- Estate Master (www.estatemaster.net)
Implementing registration and Sales Force integration into their product suite
Related Technology: ASP.NET 2.0 Application, VB.NET Application, SQL Server 2000, Web Services, MS Access
- Westbus/Comfort Delgro Cabcharge (www.cdcbus.com.au)
Data collaboration into SQL from many legacy database systems, Charter booking system, Customer service system
Related Technology: SQL Reporting Services, OLAP, ASP.NET
- Sortstec (www.sportstec.com)
High Definition Video upload/Download site, Game coding logging device for PDAs
Related Technology: C# PDA Application, ASP.NET Application, Web Services
- Grays Online (www.graysonline.com)
Warehousing PDA barcode system
Related Technology: C# PDA Application, Web Services
- Quicken (Micrcosoft Work Smart Tag plug-in)
- Toyota (Upsize Access application to SQL, DTS)
- Colonial First State (ASP, SQL, Intranet application)
- Bradcorp (Migration from Exchange 5.5, Network Admin, ASP.NET)
His favourite quote is "Share your knowledge. It's the way to achieve immortality".